Laboratory Operations Manager
About Cedilla Therapeutics:
Cedilla is a private biotechnology company developing targeted small molecule medicines for the treatment of cancer and other diseases caused by protein dysregulation. The company employs a target-centric approach, focusing on scientifically validated drivers of disease that have eluded conventional therapeutic modalities. Cedilla identifies functionally relevant proteoforms, or protein states, creating novel opportunities for therapeutic intervention. For more information, visit www.cedillatx.com.
The Lab Operations Manager will play a key role in ensuring the ongoing management of Cedilla’s lab operations. As a member of our rapidly growing team, you will have the opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and collaborative environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational, communication and prior experience supporting early-stage drug discovery efforts.
- Point person for lab automation: develop methods, write and implement SOPs, train users, troubleshoot devices and QC, lab automation and instrumentation, as well as assist with training of lab personnel on new and existing instrumentation.
- Execute compound management requests retrieval, and liquid handling systems.
- Track ID and location of all chemical samples in Compound Management.
- Provide samples from compound inventory in various formats and containers.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing compound shipments.
- Manage screening plate storage and tracking.
- Perform purity assessment of small molecules using UHPLC-MS systems
- Develop and maintain in-depth technical knowledge base of CM process and automation.
- Assist with daily Lab operation.
- Prepare, order, and maintain stock of necessary reagents, solutions, and supplies.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- 3+ years of lab experience.
- Experience with laboratory automation and compound management preferred.
- Experience operating, programming, and troubleshooting various instrumentation.
- (Acoustic dispensers (Labcyte ECHO), 384 well pipetting systems Agilent BRAVO
Cedilla is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Cedilla does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Staffing agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any Cedilla employees. Cedilla is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies.
*To apply, please email your resume and anything else you would like to share to email@example.com