Open PositionsBack to Open Positions
Informatics/Information Technology Engineer
We are a new company focused on harnessing intrinsic protein stability mechanisms to expand the reach of small molecule therapeutics. Focusing on diseases caused by protein dysregulation, in ways that are distinct from other approaches, provides an opportunity to create unique and valuable new medicines for patients in need. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organization supporting the informatics infrastructure and facilitating implementation of tools to aid cutting edge research.
You are a creative and motivated Informatics/IT Associate interested in enabling a start-up company to grow and build its informatics and IT capabilities for current and future needs. Under the direction of our Associate Director of Informatics and IT, you will work across the company with internal teams as well as vendors to identify software solutions and build pipelines and scientific applications.
We view you as an important team member and leader whose contributions will be critical to our success. Those contributions could include:
- Data engineering and software programming
- Integrate multiple systems and workflow/pipeline automation
- Help troubleshoot IT issues
- Author technical documents (tip sheets, training materials) and contribute to best practice for application development
- Pilot new technologies and capabilities
Highlights of your background include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science/Bioinformatics, Computer Science, or applied software engineering
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Experience applying R and/or Python for data transformation and analysis
- Experience with relational database (PostgreSQL, MySQL or SQL), noSQL database is a plus
- Willingness to learn and try new technologies
- Must thrive in a complex, dynamic environment while adapting to changing priorities
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS), including command line interface (CLI) is a plus
- Knowledge of LIMS or database forms development is a plus
- Experience with containerization (e.g. Docker) is a plus
- Understanding of Pharma scientific concepts and terminology is a plus
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume to Careers@Cedillatx.com with the job title in the subject line of your email.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
All applicants should be legally entitled to work for any employer in the U.S.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward any agency resumes. The company will not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited.